1. You collect presidential campaign buttons.
2. You spend time wondering if people outside the Boxer family actually thought Senator Boxer could be president of the United States (one of the buttons in the collection).
3. You spend even more time thinking about the button depicting a ticket of Lyndon Johnson and Bobby Kennedy and wonder if anyone else sees this as likely to ever have happened as two canisters of matter and anti-matter sitting side-by-side without causing universal annihilation.
4. You can recall every detail from the elementary school weekly educational magazine series from years ago entitled “Pettigrew for President.”
5. You obsess over whether the 1965 race for mayor of New York City was the most exciting election in the last half century.
6. You write a book of historical fiction about same.